Phoenix Smile Design Techniques
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, smile design treatment may be right for you. Smile design, or smile makeover, can drastically improve the look of your smile and even take years off of your appearance. Phoenix cosmetic dentist Dr. Todd Holton offers a wide range of cosmetic and restorative dental treatments to makeover your smile. To find out which treatments are right for you, we welcome you to schedule your personal consultation. In the meantime, read on to learn about our most popular smile design and cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Smile Design and Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There are many treatments Dr. Todd Holton can use to dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth and give you the smile you've always wanted. Here are just a few treatments that can be used to makeover your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening using the in-office treatment Sinsational Smile® instantly transforms the appearance of the teeth to a brighter, vibrant shade of white. Teeth whitening is used in most smile design treatments for that extra bit of rejuvenation.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding uses a special tooth-colored resin to repair teeth with minor damage like small chips or fractures, as well as improve the color or shape of the teeth. Direct resin bonding can be used to transform the shape, size, shade, and overall aesthetics of your teeth in just one dental appointment.
- Porcelain Veneers: Like dental bonding, porcelain veneers can be used to correct tooth shape, size, and shade, as well as repair minor cracks and chips. Porcelain veneers are thin, tooth-shaped prosthetics that are bonded to the front surface of the teeth to mask flaws and improve their overall look. Porcelain veneers can also be used to close gaps between teeth and to create even, straight looking smiles, which is why porcelain veneers treatment is sometimes referred to as instant orthodontics.
- Tooth-colored Fillings: Metal fillings can be unsightly and embarrassing. Fortunately, old metal fillings can be replaced with more aesthetically pleasing tooth-colored fillings. Tooth-colored fillings are either made of composite resin or porcelain and are shaded to match the teeth for a natural, seamless look.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth can be a source of embarrassment. Dental implants offer a permanent option to replacing missing teeth and restoring the appearance of your smile. Dental implants are surgically placed titanium posts that can be used to replace individual teeth when paired with dental crowns or multiple teeth when paired with implant-supported bridges or implant-supported dentures.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are beneficial in some smile makeovers. Dental crowns are hollow, artificial teeth which fit over damaged or weakened teeth. Porcelain dental crowns can restore both the strength and appearance of damaged teeth.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Don't wait any longer for the smile of your dreams. Whether you suffer from missing teeth, yellowed teeth, or misshaped teeth, smile design treatments can transform the look of your smile. Schedule a consultation today to find out which treatments are right for you!